Download Screenshot Captor to capture your screen(s) easily
Screenshot Captor is a best-in-class tool for grabbing, manipulating, annotating, and sharing screenshots. It’s different from other screenshot utilities in several notable ways:
* Optimized for taking lots of screenshots with minimal intervention; stays out of your way until you need it. * Super easy to add and edit callout arrows and text boxes. * Full set of scanner acquisition tools and scanner image correction. * Perfect capture of Windows 7 partial transparency effects. * The most powerful scrolling capture tool in the field.
* Easy automatic or on-demand uploading of screenshots to a wide variety of image hosting services (imageshack, flickr, ftp, etc.); easy emailing of screenshots to your friends and colleagues. * Great special effects, including automatic active window enhancement, ragged edge splicing, pixelation, smart text removal, and many more.
* Take snapshots from webcams; record video with the ESR addon. * Smart autonaming of files, easy renaming and format conversion; automatic image file versioning. * Ability to embed textual comments in files or add attractiv captions to images and printouts.
* Unsurpassed multi-monitor support and lots of capture modes: Multimon (multiple monitors), Desktop, Active Window, Region, Windows Object, Scrolling Capture. Each mode has a customizable hotkey for quick access. * Unsurpassed support for 3rd party user configurable tools, including file browsers and image editors; extend the program to do whatever you need by interfacing it with other programs. * Sidebar thumbnail file browser provides full shell operations, drag and drop support, and right-click actions on screenshots.
* Deluxe thumbnail maker and watermarker. * Optional quick capture docking bar and post-capture dialog make taking screenshots fast and easy.
Screenshot Captor can be configured to work in several very different ways. You will get the best results if you take the time to configure Screenshot Captor to match your workflow.
If you’re taking a lot of screenshots to use later — you can configure Screenshot Captor to stay completely out of your way in the system tray letting you capture image after image using a keyboard hotkey without interrupting you or taking up space on your screen. When you’re ready you can bring the program up and manipulate, copy, prune, rename, etc.
If you prefer a more interactive approach, you can configure Screenshot Captor to show you a concise “Post-capture” dialog after every capture, which prompts you for each new capture to save, reject, print, email, upload, etc.
If you’re the more visual type — you can have Screenshot Captor display a small (autohiding) dock at the top of your screen providing quick access to all capture methods and options; you can configure this bar to match your approach.
Opening the main window let’s you quickly browse through large numbers of screenshots — you can manipulate these in ways you are already accustomed to because the thumbnail panel acts just like the standard Windows Explorer — you can drag and drop and right click on files just like you can in your normal file manager.