Have fun making music with Mario Paint Composer
August 3, 2020
Mario Paint Composer is a remake of the music system included in the original Mario Paint for the Super NES.
You can use Mario Paint Composer in your Windows desktop without having the game, to have fun making music.
If you want to bring in all your old Mario Paint 1x songs all you need to do is copy your prefs folder from version 1 into this folder.
- Let your children know painting, with fun sound effects and a mascot guide, using Tux Paint
- Reduce your stress and have fun with Stress Relief desktop games
- Play on your PC Classic Sonic Games such as Snowboarding, Mario, Tetris or Ultimate Sonic
- Create fun personalized photo collages in various shapes, with ShapeX
- Problems in making Notepad Plus Plus the default editor for plain text file types
- Analyze geospatial GML or vector data, even making charts, with OpenJUMP Plus
- Manage your music collection with Music Archive
- Learn the theory of music with interactive exercises and games, by Listening-Music Teacher
- Paint, retouch, convert icon, cur, ani, and more image formats, with Greenfish Icon Editor Pro
- Paint with natural brushes with individual configuration, and even custom brushes, using Artweaver
- Paint on your PC using a large brush collection or your own custom brushes, with MyPaint
- Design 3D sculptures and paint models, with Sculptris
Tags: composerFree MarioMarioMario composerMario PaintmusicMusic SystemNes
7.8 out of 10.
This music maker is very simple and feels exactley like the original Mario Paint, except with added features. Such as the ability to save your creatations as an audio file.
Pros: Great download if you’re looking for an easy, fast, idiot proof retro style music maker.
Cons: Is very limited, but thats half of what makes it so simple to use.