Practice and learn a vocabulary with Voca free trainer
July 15, 2020
Voca (former Vocatude) is a free vocabulary trainer. You can use Voca to learn any language, or anything you want to memorize. You will need a word list, which you can create yourself or download. It’s easy to upload your own word lists and you are encouraged to share your work with other users.
Many languages use characters that don’t occur in English. They can be Roman characters with accents or diacritics, but a foreign language may also use an entirely different script. In any case it may be difficult to type foreign characters with your keyboard. Voca contains several aids.
A foreign characters toolbar can readily be used. By default it already contains many characters for West-European languages. Just click a character to insert it. If the characters you need are not there, or you prefer to use your keyboard, you will first need to install a suitable keyboard layout.
- Learn foreign languages with Memler Vocabulary Trainer and Dictionary
- Practice and learn a vocabulary of any language, even with profiles, using gnuVocabTrain
- Practice the Chinese vocabulary, with ZDT language learner
- Learn Greek Verbs and vocabulary, inflection of participles, with Kalos Conjugator
- Learn any vocabulary and drill in random or bidirectional order with pfQuizzz
- Learn a vocabulary, even with smart question asking, using OpenTeacher
- Learn and practice musical notes, with Happy Note games
- Learn fingers position on keyboard and practice fast typing, with Klavaro Touch Typing Tutor
- Learn and practice Python developing your program code, with Thonny IDE
- Improve your chess openings using more than 70 training options with Chess Position Trainer
- Identify musical notes with Perfect Pitch Trainer
- Best free dictionaries and language vocabulary learning tools
Tags: language practicememorizationvocabularyvocabulary trainer