How to make ringtones for your Smartphone easily
July 28, 2020
It is extremely easy to create a ringtone for your Smartphone.
You can use any audio editor, such as the free Audacity.
Select a favorite part of your audio file, apply whatever effects you may like (change volume level, add bass, fade in / out, etc.), save it as MP3 and copy it to the “Ringtones” folder of your phone.
From the Settings of your phone go to “Ringtones” and select your new ringtone to start using it immediately.
- Make easily ringtones from MP3 files, with Ringtone Maker
- Use parts of your favorite music as ringtones, with Ringtone Maker
- Manage your Smartphone from your PC easily, with Android Sync for Windows
- Connect your Smartphone with your PC to synchronize and backup, with Huawei HiSuite
- Mirror your Android smartphone on your TV or PC screen, even for presentations, with LetsView
- How to schedule power off and power on times in your Android smartphone
- Replace your default smartphone keyboard with Microsoft SwiftKey
- Merge any number of videos, even in smartphone formats, with Video Joiner
- Sync apps, data, media between PC and smartphone, with MoboPlay
- Packed 71 high quality smartphone 1080x1920 select wallpapers
- Download free 1080 x 2340 HD Smartphone Wallpapers
- Make On Line photo and video Galleries easily, with PhotoPageGen
Tags: Ringtonessmartphonewindows phone