Cut SIM cards to micro and nano sizes, instructions and guide
July 27, 2020
My previous phone was a Nokia 2323 having a mini SIM card, but my new Nokia Lumia 630 Windows Phone uses a micro SIM card.
This means I needed to change the SIM card, or cut the old one to bring it to the size of a micro card.
The second option is the easiest and very fast. In case you’d like to try it, you just need to be a little careful and everything will be fine.
There is a template you can download right from this page to print, a guide that will help you define the lines to cut your old SIM card. Instructions are the same (and the template includes also a guide) for adjusting your SIM card to Micro and Nano sizes. Enjoy!
- Create collages, greeting cards, business cards, and more, with Photo Pos Pro
- Make post cards, business cards, badges, labels, with Easy Card Creator
- Save and restore window positions and sizes, with TaskLayout
- Measure distances and sizes on screen with Perfect Screen Ruler
- Split your files to a particular number of parts or sizes, with WinMend File Splitter
- Write and read polytonic Greek: Fonts and Utilities, Accents guide
- Let your children know painting, with fun sound effects and a mascot guide, using Tux Paint
- A brief and concise guide for Windows 10, to find your way in the OS easily
- Open favorite folders with Folder Guide
- Cut, filter, encode, convert and merge videos, even with scripting, using Avidemux
- Join or cut mp3 and ogg files, even using CUE sheets, with musiCutter
- Play, Cut, Join, Crop, Convert audio and video, even speak text, with Media Cope
Tags: phonesimsim cardsmartphonewindows phone