Translate between 42 languages, with DictionaryNet
July 14, 2020
Dictionary .NET is a tiny and easy multilingual dictionary translating from / to 42 languages using Google services.
Translate Selected Text; Full-Text Translation; Text suggestions; Multilingual translations; Wikipedia search.
If you need translations often perhaps you will find this tool useful.
- Insert silence between tracks in Winamp with Pause Between Songs plugin
- Edit, synchronize, translate, create or convert movie subtitles, with SubMagic
- Create or repair movie subtitles even in custom formats in 35 languages, with Subtitle Workshop
- Learn foreign languages with Memler Vocabulary Trainer and Dictionary
- Capture screenshots and convert them to text in several languages, with Capture2Text
- Show languages as flags at the taskbar system tray
- Typing accents in Google translate, enabling the virtual keyboard
- Control Google Translate virtual keyboard with your real keyboard
- Converting a multiple-languages MKV movie file to AVI with external subtitles
- Use just a single key to switch languages in Windows
- Use on-line and off-line dictionaries to define and translate words, with GoldenDict
- Write programming code in several languages, edit and compile fast, with Geany
Tags: DictionarygoogleMultilingual TranslationsText TranslationTranslate LanguagesTranslate TextTranslatingTranslationWikipedia