Make HTML indexes of folders even recursively, with Dir2HTML
July 14, 2020
Dir2HTML is a free program that will help you transfer a directory to HTML.
It will build an html index file out of your directory structure. Dir2HTML supports recursive indexing, can create sub-sections for each subfolder within the index file and link files for online and offline projects using a custom link-prefix.
Features: Transfer a Directory Structure and Files to a single HTML File; Include Subfolders (recursive); Create Subsection for each Subfolder or hide Subfolders; Create HTML Sitemaps (in .htm Format); Mask (Search Files); Link files using a custom Link-Prefix; Add a Back-Link; Add Size; Add Date; Add Description Cell;
Add Summary (include total size and number of files); Lowercase Files and Folders; Uppercase Files and Folders; Convert Spaces in Links to %20; Custom Page-Title; Table Align and Width; Custom Fonts and Colors.
- Edit M3U and PLS playlists, even adding folders recursively, with Playlist Creator
- Scan USB drives and DVDs to create even thumbnail indexes of your photos, with Gentibus CD
- How to create multiple indexes in the same MS Word document
- Merge plain text files even recursively and with separators, using TXTcollector
- Change wallpapers from any folder, even recursively, with WallPapa
- Encode special characters to HTML, with RedX HTML encoder
- Slice your images even in batch mode and make HTML pages with pieces joined, using TileMage Image Splitter
- Search your folders using regular expressions, even saving results in HTML, with V-Grep
- Make HTML photo galleries with Web Album Generator
- Analyze web site statistics and make HTML reports, using WebLog Expert Lite
- Batch create a lot of folders and sub-folders easily, with Text 2 Folders
- Edit HTML files easily, even with PHP code, using DFM2HTML WYSIWYG editor
Tags: cd indexDir2htmldirectory structurefiles indexfolder html indexfoldersHTMLHtml Indexesprint folder structureSitemaps