Capture even from multiple cameras, with Dorgem WebCam
August 1, 2020
Dorgem is a webcam capture application. Any Video for Windows compatible webcam (or other digital camera) is supported.
It has unlimited storage events and can put the captured image on an FTP site as well as a local disk.
It can put unlimited texts and bitmaps on the captured image before the image is stored.
Dorgem supports unlimited number of simultaneous cameras. It has a built-in webserver for still images and can be used as a security camera because of its motion detection. Note that the project is discontinued.
- Record video from webcam, capture devices or screen, even with text captions, with Debut
- Make stop motion animation from multiple shots with your webcam, using AnimaShooter Junior
- Recover accidentally deleted files even from digital cameras cards, with Restoration
- Add OCR power to cameras or smartphones, with TopOCR
- Transfer photos from cameras and memory cards to your PC, with WIA-Loader
- Take automatically in intervals shots of multiple screens, with Auto Screen Capture
- Record your screen with audio, even with captions or in-picture webcam, using CamStudio
- Monitor your property, even posting webcam images, with TeboCam movement detector
- Turn your Android phone to a wireless webcam, with DroidCam
- Organize security surveillance and live webcam monitoring, with ContaCam
- Move the mouse cursor from a webcam using your head, with Camera Mouse
- Measure, magnify, capture screen objects, even to XML, with Meazure
Tags: capturemotion detectionsecuritysecurity camerastill imagesVideo