Dynamically resize and arrange windows on screen, even with exceptions, using Desklayer
August 4, 2020
Desklayer wants to simplify the desktop experience and order windows on the desktop, in case you want them ordered.
Desklayer allows you to move windows across all positions and arrange dynamically the windows size and layout. Desklayer will re-arrange the layout following changes of a window’s size.
Border Layout and Grid Layout (Java-like) for windows arrangement; Dynamic resizing of windows to exploit all the possible space on the desktop; Dynamic re-arrangement after windows events (close window, add window, minimize window, maximize window..;
Add and move windows from and to all the sides of the layout (in border layout mode); Exclusion of windows associated with selected executables; Assignment of custom dimensions to the sides of the layout (border layout only); Automatic arrangement of all visible windows on desktop; Restore windows to the positions they had before you applied Desklayer’s layout.
- Best free utilities to move, arrange, resize windows, even in a multiple monitor setup
- Resize non resizeable windows, with Resize Enable
- Resize, convert, optimize, text-watermark your images with Visualizer Photo Resize
- Split videos fast and arrange the parts as you like, with Vidcutter
- Arrange tray icons, save and restore their positions, easily
- Resize, convert, compress, retouch and watermark pictures, even with profiles, using Web Resizer
- Optimize JPG, GIF, PNG, even with preview and resize, using RIOT
- Batch resize images by default or custom profiles, even with preview, using FreeSizer
- Measure distances and sizes on screen with Perfect Screen Ruler
- Move and resize windows automatically in predefined states with WinSize2
- Drag Windows, resize, center instantly and restore them, with Window Manipulator
- Ιf Windows Touch Keyboard is too small and you cannot resize it?
Tags: Arrange windowsCascadedesktopgrid layoutTileVisible WindowsWindowsWindows Desktop