Practice touch typing a word before it reaches the bottom, with TypeTris
July 19, 2020
TypeTris is a a free typing trainer, but with all the joy of an absorbing arcade game. Touch typing (sometimes it is called also blind typing) is a way of typing without looking at the keyboard, which leads to 2 main improvements: you are typing much faster and making significantly less mistakes.
TypeTris Features: Absorbing gameplay * User friendly interface with all relevant to typing information available on the screen * 3 levels of complexity (from “easy” for beginners to “hard” for professionals) * Additional panel with interactive keyboard to help novice start typing without looking at the real keyboard * High scores with the best results of your typing
Words you need to type fall from above (as in Tetris) and you have to type them before they reach the bottom. Soon the trainer/game becomes really absorbing.
This is an application you have to try, if you are learning how to type.
- Learn fingers position on keyboard and practice fast typing, with Klavaro Touch Typing Tutor
- If the cursor moves by itself until it reaches the end of text
- If MS Word eliminates additional space before a paragraph or heading
- Launch fast programs and documents by typing their name, with Find and Run Robot
- Record mouse clicking and keyboard typing with Auto Clicker Typer
- Prevent cursor jumps while typing on your laptop, with Touchpad Blocker
- Typing accents in Google translate, enabling the virtual keyboard
- Perhaps serious typing needs a mechanical keyboard
- Rename or touch your files even with scripts, secured by limitless undo, with File Renamer
- Touch files and folders date, with SKTimeStamp shell extension
- Ιf Windows Touch Keyboard is too small and you cannot resize it?
- Zoom your Desktop with Mouse, Keyboard, or Touch, using TouchZoomDesktop
Tags: arcade gameLearn TypingtetrisTouch TypingTypingTyping Trainer