Burn4Free DVD burner is rather to be avoided
July 28, 2020
Burn4Free is one among numerous programs that create data and audio CDs and DVDs. Its interface is crowded mainly because of its constant attempt to push commercial software. In fact, if you are not careful you will find yourself having installed some trial versions of commercial applications upon just trying to setup Burn4Free!
Of course the developer’s attempt to earn some money is absolutely respected, but not trying to install programs without declaring they are commercial.
Burn4Free won’t offer anything new in terms of functionality, such as this missing (only to be found in Nero, so far as I know) option of burning a collection of songs with crossfade.
The program is not even able to populate a disk with tracks included in a playlist.
- Burn Blu-Ray, DVD, CD, even BD-R and BD-RE, with Easy Disc Burner
- How to turn video files to DVD with menus or even subtitles, using FAVC or DVD Flick
- Convert AVI MPEG videos to DVD with a menu, and burn them, with DVD Creator
- Manage DVD libraries, even for loans, with DVD Collector
- Convert from DVD or any DVD-like source, with HandBrake
- Extract video or audio from DVD easily, even in batch mode, with DVD Ripper Ultimate Platinum
- Copy your DVD movies, with our without the menus, using SL DVD Copy
- Save a DVD as ISO, even to remove copy protection, with BDlot DVD ISO Master
- Turn media files to DVD, even with a menu, using DVD Flick
- Decrypt and rip DVD movies and retouch them, with DVD Ripper Speedy
- Create virtual CD DVD drives with MagicDisc
- Extract lossless VOB clips from a movie easily, with DVD Knife