Save the registry or parts of it, even automatically, with Registry Backup
July 14, 2020
Registry Backup is a free utility that will let you backup and restore your Windows Registry using Shadow Volume Services. This program will backup all Registry settings including those for each user profile in Windows.
If your Registry becomes corrupt or damaged, you can easily select a previously created Registry backup and restore it.
Registry Backup uses a graphical interface that allows you to quickly select the Registry sections that you would like to backup. These backups will then be stored in the C:\RegBackup folder by default.
Using the program, you can then browse the various backups that you have created and restore a particular backup as necessary. Another useful feature of Registry Backup is the ability to create automatic backups of your Windows Registry through the Windows Task Scheduler.
- Clean safely, backup and restore the Windows registry with Wise Registry Cleaner
- Open registry keys easily, even from links to them or using command line options, with Registry Jumper
- Error importing registry settings, you can only import binary registry files
- Backup and restore the Windows registry, even on schedule, with Regbak
- Let Word save and backup your document automatically while you work
- Comodo Free Firewall, AntiSpam, SecureEmail, Backup, Registry Cleaner, AntiVirus
- Backup the registry with ERUNT Recovery Utility
- Best free registry editors, optimizers and backup makers
- Save parts of a movie with DVD Cutter Plus
- Cut any file into auto calculated parts able to be merged automatically, with GSplit
- Filter and backup even incrementally your files and folders, with Freebyte Backup
- Save your files easily to local or network drives, even using FTP, with BackUp Maker
Tags: backupRegistryregistry backupregistry exportregistry save