Increase and reduce volume on your PC using a keyboard shortcut, with VolumeTouch
August 2, 2020
VolumeTouch is a free utility you will find useful especially in case that you lack a multimedia keyboard.
With it you can adjust the volume instantly from any application without leaving your current work.
Hold down Ctrl+Shift and use the Up/Down arrow keys or your Mouse Wheel to adjust volume. Use Ctrl+Shift+0 to mute or un-mute all sound.
The program can choose from 5 different skins. It gives easy access to Windows Control Panel for advanced volume options, easy access to Windows Sound Recorder, and also easy access to PC Audio Properties.
- Increase or decrease the volume of your movies, even in batch mode, with BS FAG
- Normalize Winamp volume easily, with KMG DSP Dynamic Volume Plugin
- Reduce image size, even with preview, using Trout GIF Optimizer
- Keyboard shortcuts to control system volume with skinable alerts, using 3RVX
- Reduce your stress and have fun with Stress Relief desktop games
- Stop and disable AVGIDSagent service to reduce CPU activity
- Best free image optimizers to reduce file size
- Reduce sound jumps at loud parts of movies, with Sound Lock
- Increase your Cloud storage, even with sync and sharing options, using a Yandex free account
- Volume2 Advanced Windows volume control with keyboard shortcuts
- Locate the cursor using a keyboard shortcut, with MouseMark
- Terminate a program with a keyboard shortcut, using Super F4
Tags: keyboard volumemouse volumesound controlsound volumeVolumevolume shortcuts